Thread: CBD oil?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    There are different grades and levels of THC in the cbd oils. My wife has been on cbd 2% since back in the spring. She required back surgery to remove a cyst and then some fusing of discs. She has told me that this oil helped relieve the pain in her leg from thigh down to calf muscle. She was leary at first but did as the Dr. prescribed increasing weekly until relief was found. It's not cheap, not covered under medical insurance plan,but we found it works. Her doctor was involved with one of the companies first using the product and had more background to the drug and effects and what relief could be achieved.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vatreefarmer View Post
    I'll wait for the clinical trails to actually a benefit greater than risk. Some people are scared shitless of being within 20 yards of Roundup, but will buy the next cure-all produced in somebodies basement.
    Ain't that the truth!
    I've still got some of the commercial stuff from my Christmas treeing days.

3. Member
    I’ve tried three different brands. Hempworx is the only one that has helped me. I take the THC free version.

4. Member
    Minimal effects if any at all. Tried three different brands.

5. Member
    .............im staying with Jim Bean !!

6. Member
    I'm sure there are a lot that will never try it because "it's made from the Devil's lettuce" or whatever fear they may have. Others will and some will find relief and some won't, like others have said there are so-called Medicines that work for some and don't for others.

I plan to try it or even flat out the Medical Marijuana. I'm tired of hurting everyday and eating more and more pills to fight off the pain.

I have a close friend that was on bunch of pills like me. She tried the Medical Mj and was giving two "pens" one with and one without THC in it. She uses the without x times a day then at night uses the with one before bedtime. She tells me that for her it has become a Life Changer. She has been able to TOTALLY eliminate all the pills she was on and just use the pens.

She works from home doing her own sewing business so has no fear of being fired. Using it has allowed her to continue doing her business where before her hands were getting so bad she was thinking of giving it up.

If it works for me it will be a God-Send.

7. Member
    I tried for a week, it did not help my knee pain but I did take my BP and was 122/81, lowest I can ever remember, I honestly don’t know if the two are related but I was shocked to say the least.

Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

I started to post about this the other week. I was one that was very skeptical about it and was thinking it was snake oil and just people wanting to believe it works, but here is my story

I fell while trying to learn to ice skate and hurt my knee. I tried something called Tiger Balm that normal works well with no luck along with Tylenol and then Aleve that night. Nothing stopped the pain and it kept me awake all night. The next day I was going to my old boss' open house for his CBD farm. I was just going to show my support for him as he is a friend as well. He asked if I had anything hurting and I told him my knee. He had me try some cream on it and in 5 mins the pain had eased off and in 10 mins the pain was gone. That was the first time I had no pain after getting hurt. I bought some from him that day and was able to get back on the ice that afternoon with my son. I had told my son that morning I was not going to get on the ice because the pain was too bad. I used the cream for about two weeks to control the pain. I forgot it one night about a week after using it and the pain woke me up so I know it worked and was not a placebo effect.

This would have been something I would not have normally tried had I not been hurting the day I happened to go to his open house. After my experience I had my mom try it for her knee (Knee replacement) and her feet she has arthritis in and it worked for her too.

Now with that said I would only do a topical without talking to my doctor about it and I would be skeptical buying and using anything other than what my old boss produces only because I know him and know his work ethic. If anyone is interested PM me and I will send you his website address.

10. Banned
    You 'may' also see if Kratom is legal in Your ecological niche

https://therenegadepharmacist.com/benefits-of-kratom/

https://therenegadepharmacist.com/tag/kratom/

Also: AlohaOrganix™ on farcebook™ the person to contact is "Michelle" She would be able to answer any query...
    Last edited by LewStulePH.D.; 07-22-2019 at 09:13 AM.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    That's my first question... Can it be detected on a drug test???... Doesn't matter if it's legal or not. If your company screens for that particular drug and a random drug test comes up positive you can and will be fired... The company I work for sent out numerous emails when the marijuana legalization craze started, if you test positive you will be terminated, no exceptions... Just a thought... Dan
    A place that work does our testing actually sent out a letter saying they couldn’t tell the difference between it & marijuana & using it would result in a failed drug test. Where I work is zero tolerance too.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    A place that work does our testing actually sent out a letter saying they couldn’t tell the difference between it & marijuana & using it would result in a failed drug test. Where I work is zero tolerance too.
    CBD oil that contains trace of THC yes. There is no difference cause they test for THC. True 100% cbd oil without THC will pass a test. However its making sure you get 100% cbd oil that can be tricky.

There are very minimal results from 100% cbd oil. Maybe help a little anxiety or help sleep. Its not gonna cure you of chronic pains. But once you start introducing THC to the equation then the benefits will grow. However that's where it gets illegal.

100% CBD oil is not very useful.

13. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    From the research that I have done over the weekend and this morning, Won't happen if you're buying quality CBD

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowtrimmer View Post
    Lazerous naturals 3000MG cbd oil tincture......https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/shop...d-high-potency

I know its hard sifting through the plethora of helpful input on this thread but thats what I use. Some people think that CBD is for everyone and its not. Other medicines are used for high blood pressure but they dont work for everyone, yet no one says that all high blood pressure medicine is snake oil . It just seems to bother people that dont take it that its nonsense. Some would have you believe that until there are clinical studies and FDA approval that its a waste, but remember that every drug that has ever been banned by the FDA was first approved by them.
    Not really factual. Many supplements like CBD oil have hit the market without being approved by the FDA and after reviewing were banned.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

Quote Originally Posted by bayouXpress View Post
    CBD oil that contains trace of THC yes. There is no difference cause they test for THC. True 100% cbd oil without THC will pass a test. However its making sure you get 100% cbd oil that can be tricky.

There are very minimal results from 100% cbd oil. Maybe help a little anxiety or help sleep. Its not gonna cure you of chronic pains. But once you start introducing THC to the equation then the benefits will grow. However that's where it gets illegal.

100% CBD oil is not very useful.
    If I am not mistaking CBD products can contain up to 3% THC or at least the plant being used is allowed up to 3% THC.
    Last edited by Rodney P; 07-22-2019 at 10:32 AM.

16. Member
    A ...wasted mind is a terrible thing...

(all seriousness aside, so is a closed one ...)
    Do not take your half in the middle ....

17. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRic View Post
    A ...wasted mind is a terrible thing...

(all seriousness aside, so is a closed one ...)
    Most common way to waste one is to keep it closed.
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

Quote Originally Posted by cowtrimmer View Post
    Lazerous naturals 3000MG cbd oil tincture......https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/shop...d-high-potency

I know its hard sifting through the plethora of helpful input on this thread but thats what I use. Some people think that CBD is for everyone and its not. Other medicines are used for high blood pressure but they dont work for everyone, yet no one says that all high blood pressure medicine is snake oil . It just seems to bother people that dont take it that its nonsense. Some would have you believe that until there are clinical studies and FDA approval that its a waste, but remember that every drug that has ever been banned by the FDA was first approved by them.
    That's a good point. What worries me is there seems to be little quality control in a lot of these companies jumping on the cdb bandwagon. 60 minutes did some research and found that the claims of potency were ALL overblown, meaning, even the mgs were regularly not true. I have been trying the non thc hemp and it does seem to help me sleep better.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

19. Member
    I use 1000mg full spectrum CBD oil from South Carolina grown hemp (CHC brand) on an ulcer on top of my right foot. It popped up about 2 months after I had open heart surgery in January. It was not healing and was getting worse until I started applying the oil directly on the wound 3 months later. I'm about 4 weeks into my self-medicating and it's working wonders. My vascular surgeon and my podiatrist are amazed.

Edit: Not only is the pain almost gone, but the wound is 80% healed.
    Last edited by SuperCorona; 07-22-2019 at 11:40 AM.
    Tracker Panfish 16

20. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    My wife has been using CBD oil for a month or more. It seems to help her chronic back pain. It didn't relieve it totally, but it did enable her to be able to walk without as much pain as she used to have. Downside is the cost, they are very proud of it around here.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast