Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McCormick, SC - By way of Aubrey,TX ,Buford, GA and originally Kettering, OH

Livewell pump out problem

I've never had this happen before so looking for a little help. After a tournament yesterday I pulled the livewell spout out to fill a weigh bag and it worked fine. When I pushed it back in some water was still coming out of the pump out hole and some was still pumping water in to the livewell through the spout. Pushing the valve in and out would not change anything. Any ideas what I need to do?
    2020 520L / 250 PRO XS 4S

2. Member
    There is an o-ring on the slide,sounds like yours may be broken. Remove the sprayer and look at it,it just unscrews.

3. Member
    McCormick, SC - By way of Aubrey,TX ,Buford, GA and originally Kettering, OH
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip Bass View Post
    There is an o-ring on the slide,sounds like yours may be broken. Remove the sprayer and look at it,it just unscrews.
    The o-ring looks good. Any other suggestions?
    2020 520L / 250 PRO XS 4S

4. Member
    The only way water could come out the pump-out and still fill the livewell would be if you didn't push the piece back in fully all the way, meaning the plastic piece is gapping across both the fill tube and the pump out tube. You can see this dual fitting on the backside of your livewell when you open up the back lid where your batteries are. Make sure you don't have any debris in the lines that would be causing this. I'd start with flushing out your livewell lines with a hose and report back.

Ranger z520 // Mercury 250 Pro XS
    12ft BT Talons/112 Ultrex/Hbird 360