Thread: Fishing Gloves

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide16 View Post
    I bought a pair of the Fish Monkey last week and fished a tournament this past Saturday. They made a huge difference in the way my hands felt. Definitely worth the $30 I paid.
    Excellent! Which model did you buy?

2. Member
    FM18 STUBBY GUIDE GLOVE

3. Member
    I wear Fish Monkey gloves for sun protection and to help me grip the fish better.

I do, but have only considered it for sun protection. I have wondered if the gloves with the leather palms would help with cramps?
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    Aleve is the name brand there. Advil (and Motrin) is ibuprofen which also works for that stuff, but lasts 4 hours instead of 12. I've found that naproxen seems to work better for body aches and pains and not as well for headaches while ibuprofen is the opposite, though I am absolutely certain that would vary from one person to the next.
    That’s about right. I have both Psoriatic as well as the same old osteoarthritis that almost everyone gets as they age. My rheumatologist has me on 500mg of Naproxen EC twice a day...plus a handful of other stuff.

For or you guys that just have pain in your hands, try some stuff called Pentrex....get it on Amazon. It’s not a deep heat type cream but more like a rub in NSAID. A little pricy but it works. Takes three or five days of use to start really feeling the full effects.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailbender8 View Post
    I do, but have only considered it for sun protection. I have wondered if the gloves with the leather palms would help with cramps?
    Took my cramps that I usually get away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12