USA Gatorbak XP Bunk Covers

Just checking out there, has anyone had any experiences with the new 2019 Gatorback XP Trailer Bunk Covers. Just trying to get a sense of how well they work. Last I heard a year or two ago, some guys felt as though they were scratching their boats. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim Combs
    Thanks,

James H. Combs
    jhcombs@comcast.net
    815-979-2409

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I am a dealer for Gatorbak and I have ran them for over 3 years with no scratches, I have ran the multiple versions of Gatorbak older style and now the New XPs, the Gatorbak material itself doesn't scratch, its usually caused by debris from gravel parking lots, and dirty water at boat ramps, most of this is eliminated with Gatorbaks because they dont collect and hold sand like carpet. with gatorbaks you can back in all the way and rinse the bunks before loading and everything drains out the groves when you pull out.

The New XP version are absolutely awesome.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    still waiting to see havent installed mine yet

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    I am a dealer for Gatorbak and I have ran them for over 3 years with no scratches, I have ran the multiple versions of Gatorbak older style and now the New XPs, the Gatorbak material itself doesn't scratch, its usually caused by debris from gravel parking lots, and dirty water at boat ramps, most of this is eliminated with Gatorbaks because they dont collect and hold sand like carpet. with gatorbaks you can back in all the way and rinse the bunks before loading and everything drains out the groves when you pull out.

The New XP version are absolutely awesome.
    Can you powerload with them?
    2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha 250 SHO

5. mikesxpress
    Yes.