1998 JOHNSON VENOM 225HP OUTBOARD

I friend of mine recently upgraded his outboard, so I bought his old one and now mine is for sale . This is a 20inch shaft , carbureted motor, the previous owner replaced the lower unit before I bought the boat/motor ,Since I have have owned it, I have replaced the power pack, tilt trim motor, gasket kits on all carburetors also installed a stainless steel skeg I took a little chunk out of it in a river . I don't know exactly how many hours are on the motor the previous owner said he thought it was around 300-400 and I would say I have put on around 200 so roughly 5-600 .Motor runs strong, the only thing I think it may need is a idle adjustment, compression is close on all cylinders between 120 and 118 on five and 100 on one. I took multiple video's of the motor running and the compression tests before I removed it from the boat. The motor will come with the oil tank , two stainless steel props ,and the controls that came off of my friends boat , Motor is located in lunenburg Ma asking $2500 I have attached a link so you can see the motor functioning if you would like to call the # is 978-87zero -81four,four thanks
    Last edited by randy albert; 07-21-2019 at 10:02 AM.