Pro 2 Loose Spike

I installed the power pole over the winter and the spike is pretty loose. What do I do to fix this is is it naturally loose.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Can check the retaining bolts and tighten if they are lose if you can seem to get it tight call powerpole will send you new spike for free.

3. Member
    I just went through the very same thing. I contacted Power pole with my serial number. They sent me a new spike and a new top knuckle kit. I tried just taking out old spike and replacing the new spike into the existing knuckle but it was still loose so I ended up replacing the knuckle and the new spike it is perfect now!

P.S. very easy to change out.

Thank you guy's. Yeah I tried tightening the two bolts but they were already pretty tight and it didn't help.

Tom
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Called PP, they are sending me a new spike and Knuckle due to a known issue with the knuckle.

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    Called PP, they are sending me a new spike and Knuckle due to a known issue with the knuckle.
    yes sir, problem will be fixed

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    I just went through the very same thing. I contacted Power pole with my serial number. They sent me a new spike and a new top knuckle kit. I tried just taking out old spike and replacing the new spike into the existing knuckle but it was still loose so I ended up replacing the knuckle and the new spike it is perfect now!

P.S. very easy to change out.
    Your welcome