need help in finding a trolling motor extension handle

I recently bought a motorguide bow mount hand control trolling motor. The shaft has a 1 1/4 inch shaft width. I am looking for a extension handle similar to the big foot style that will attach to the shaft, not the handle. Anyone know of any. thanks in advance.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistle Pig View Post
    I recently bought a motorguide bow mount hand control trolling motor. The shaft has a 1 1/4 inch shaft width. I am looking for a extension handle similar to the big foot style that will attach to the shaft, not the handle. Anyone know of any. thanks in advance.
    T&H Marine has those or use to, used them for years.

3. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    I have one that I bought 10 years ago.. I think you are suppose to kick it or use your shin to steer it. It mounts to top of shaft.. I never used it but I would guess it works with transom troll. I paid 35 shipped when ship was cheap..I would sell for 20 bucks plus ship.. message me every day so I can look for find it.. also send telephone number so I can send pictures..it was behind my humidifier for like 2 years..I should never have cleaned room and painted walls..

4. Member
    "it was behind my humidifier for like 2 years..I should never have cleaned room and painted walls.."

Ha Ha...Sounds like me. I put something in some corner or shelf. It is there for ten years. I know where it is. THEN...we paint or clean or move stuff around. It seem that I can NEVER find that item ever again. Thanks for the laugh!