Thread: Tzx190 rigging

Tzx190 rigging

Going on vacation this week and when we get back im gonna start rigging it out.Im gonna install a hds9 with si,helix 10 with 360,garmin 93sv with livescope and a terrova trolling motor at the bow.At the console im gonna do a hds 10,structure scan box,also have ethernat,nema and 3 gps pucks to mount.Boat has a 3 bank charger,gonna take it out and install a 4 bank.If anyone has any rigging advice im all ears,this will be the first fiberglass boat i have rigged.I had all this stuff on my alum. and just got it all uninstalled.I would also like to cover the recessed trolling pedal area where i can mount my fishfinders there,any ideas

2. Member
    There are four sets of wires under the dash that you can use. They are connected to the power switch on the dash if you want to use that. Me I would probably just by pass that mess. Rather than having a fuse block they have a bunch of large inline fuses for everything. Real pain in the ass to check a fuse since nothing is labeled and the move around making it hard to know which one you already checked. They also have all the ground together on a single post under the dash.

I would get a six fuse block and connect it with a battery cut off. Mount it in the back and run all the wires up front. If you have an issue all the fuses and connections will be much more accessible.

As for the trolling motor tray, I wouldn’t mess with it. I think the better bet is to get one of the mounts that sit above it. Should be able to find one to hold two graphs. If you must try a cutting board. Some light coats of plastic spray paint to make it black. Cut a cup holder or two towards the front and mount your electronics towards the rear.
    2019 Phoenix 819, 200 HP Mercury Pro Xs.

3. Member
    Sounds like a plan on the wireing,would rather run stuff to battery.The other day i looked real quick and found 3 hot wires under the dash and 2 at the bow prewired,i may try to use them for my nema 2000 power node and to power my bluetooth gps puck that goes to my terrova.I actually cut a 3/16 thick alum plate at work today im gonna use to cover the recessed tray.Gonna have it powder coated close to the carpet color,thanks