Thread: pearly gates

pearly gates

At The Pearly Gates
    (A Golden Oldie 4 A Throwback Thursday!)
    Dolly Parton and Queen Elizabeth went to the Pearly Gates on the same day.
    They both met with St. Peter to find out if they would be admitted to Heaven.
    St. Peter said . . . "Unfortunately, there's only one space available in Heaven today; so I must decide which one of you will be admitted.”
    St. Peter asked Dolly if there was some particular reason why she should go into Heaven.
    Dolly took off her top and said: "Look at these, they're the most perfect breasts ever created and I'm sure it will please God to be able to see them every day for eternity.”
    St. Peter thanked Dolly, and asked Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the same question.
    The Queen walked over to a toilet, pulled the lever and flushed it without saying a word.
    St. Peter immediately said: "Okay, your Majesty, you may go into Heaven.”
    Dolly was outraged and asked, "What was that all about? I showed you two of God's own perfect creations and you turned me down.
    She simply flushed a commode and she got admitted to Heaven! Would you explain that to me?”
    "Sorry, Dolly," said St. Peter, "but even in Heaven, a Royal Flush beats a Pair, no matter how big they are."

2. Member

3. Member