BBC isn't what it used to be.

It seems that there is only a few people that participate on the BBC Stroker forum. Not sure where everyone has gone or if they just don't feel like posting anything (I guess I could also fall in that category). When I got my first Stroker this place was full of interesting people with lots of conversation and a ton of knowledge. I believe they are still out there but just hanging around and reading. Seems that Face Book has lots of folks but not many post on the Stroker page. Bullet, Smoke on the water, Boats on the water etc seem to have the action. Bullets seem to be very popular on those pages plus some others. I know it's been hot and the rain back east has been horrible which keeps folks of the water, my self included. FastBass is worse as I was the last one to post on the Stroker Forun, that was in Jan 2019. I know lives change for all of us and this stuff probably takes a back seat. Sorry for the rant but I did/do enjoy reading BBC.

2. Member
    You are right there dean. I miss it as well but definitely miss the rally’s and get togethers. But with everything going on down here and trying to get back into fishing more it’s been hard to get away. I know Facebook has taken a lot of the general posts. I’m not on there so I get to read the little that comes across on here lol. Hope all is well bud. Would like to see everyone soon!

3. Member
    I keep buying stuff for the boat and new tackle like I’ve got time to use it. We’ve been working a crazy amount of hours and the few days I’ve had off it’s been raining. Today it’s nice out but it’s supposed to be raining all day tomorrow when I’m off work.

4. Member
    Yeah it definitely has changed a lot. I'm more concerned about the future of the brand itself, as I know they aren't making any right now. Obviously Chub is a older man so i get the stop in production... I personally think when chub sells the brand or passes the brand to a family member, it will be better. But anyways, I think the stop of production in the brand AKA (no new strokers) has definitely changed bbc.

5. Member
    Rain has been issue for sure
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

6. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    busy time of year I did get some fishing in tho.....lots more to read in the winter

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

7. Member
    i still visit everyday , it isn't what it use to be for sure!!! there is alot of traffic on facebook. Things here just hasn't been the same after some turmoil.

8. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Facebook for sure has most of the traffic now, as for the turmoil I will take this versus some of the turmoil that was going on.
    LeaLea

9. Member
    I try to stay out of the turmoil where ever I am looking. Steve, the pics of your rig on Facebook with the fish look great as well as the side shot.

10. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Thank you Dean appreciate the kind words.
    LeaLea

11. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    The go fast boat crowd seems to have really shrunk over the last 10 years and here on BBC we have lost a ton of the old members that made this place great.

12. Member
    STROKER Makes the best boat i have ever seen & i learned a lot from you guys for sure. I had a Norris Craft i bought from the owner Mr.Mac a 20.5 ft with a 250xs on it & this forum helped me tremendously when i first bought it. Never once did anyone ever not try to help me. They always had an answer to all of my questions. I sold it just resently & bought a small rig. Go fast & age caught up with me. But i'll always remember what a great bunch of guys you all were. Thanks to all. Dean Buffington. Mobile Al,

13. Member
    Well. Like me I read the posts often; however, I just don't post that much.
    Hi Jackson

14. Member
    I glad to see there are still a few guys out there. I check this site on a daily basis and only comment when I feel the need. I know a lot of the original group when I bought my first Stroker in 2007 are still around but just don't seem to participate on BBC much. I prefer this over FB but that's just me.

15. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    I have met some awesome life long friends from this site, I have been here since 2 years before the change over in 2004 and still enjoy checking in and participating.
    LeaLea

I check in daily from the phone. I read a lot, just don't post a lot

17. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    it is summer some of us are fishing......

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerSmoker View Post
    it is summer some of us are fishing......
    Are you catching??