What props are available for my engine

Have a 250 Yamaha Hpdi. Do all the props I need to get have to be vented? Have a vented 25t1 prop 3 blade. Spins around 5800. Has a good hole shot but tops out at 66 on my 521vx . I would sacrifice a little holeshot for a few several mphs. Hard to get lift but I don’t know if my boat naturally sits low on plane . Any thoughts would be great guys!

What elevation do you operate at
    Do you have poles on it
    Describe the loads you carry, batteries, TM, tackle, occupants etc...
    What gear ratio
    Jack plate?
    air and water temps when topping out at 66
    Depending on many variables it may not be doing all that bad, I would contact Mark Croxten and discuss this with him, I am sure he could help out with your present prop somewhat
    Where I run and the loads I carry I would expect about 70 - 72 mph on that rig in the cooler months and about 3mph less in the summer
    If gear ratio is 1.75 that would mean you have about 15% prop slip, I would work on weight, make sure prop is in good shape and engine hts to improve that number, not sure its possible on that boat but I would be trying to get it below 10% and the rpm with in 100 of the rev limiter
    Venting adjustment is a must have on any bass boat in my opinion

T1 is a pretty good prop and many feel they are a little faster than a tempest
    Thank You Leon Pugh