replacment fuel filters (2013 200 Pro XS) 1B965288

Motor is running a little rough after first cranking (only at idle) and wanting to replace the fuel/water separator along with the small inline fuel filter next to it but I need to identify part numbers.

my motor serial number is 1B965288

Looking for both of the fuel filters.

Thanks!
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

2. Member
    Yes if you replace the one after the engine reserve tank. Not necessary for the one on the supply line from the remote (in boat) tank. If you change that one, you should confirm reserve tank is 100% full, no air present, afterward.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

3. Scraps
    The cap for the fuel filter, the "star" gear looking thing. When reinstalling, put a little engine oil or thin film of grease on the threads and the o-ring and go easy. No need to completely cover the threads, just enough will do. Taking that thing off I like a long breaking bar so I can apply a slight amount of force and still remove the filter. The filter is quite easy to cross thread when reinstalling and why I recommend a little lube.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

4. Member
    That's a bad video guy never mentioned top filter for top bearing and put lower bearing filter on backwards oil needs to flow down to lower bearing has arrow pointing up.
    04 521VX 250 Pro XS
    14 521C 250 Pro XS

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    I would concur- don't recommend getting your Service Advice from "tube" videos anyway.

B*******51- see Rhonda's post (pinned at the top of the Forum) for Parts Assistance.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    I would concur- don't recommend getting your Service Advice from "tube" videos anyway.

B*******51- see Rhonda's post (pinned at the top of the Forum) for Parts Assistance.
    I do not rely on video but it is nice to have it to see how things are done as I do not have anyone to teach me these things.....the video was put uut by Quicksilver products but seemed to lack the professional manner you would think would accompany a video put out by a genuine OEM Mercury parts MFG.
    Last edited by basshole51; 07-24-2019 at 10:10 AM.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Don't feel bad... it's better than the one a couple years ago that showed sucking the oil out of a 4-stroke through the "oil fill cap".

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor