Meg Imaging and Iphone Camera Worlds Collide

Title really tells it all, thought it would be fun to play with the I-movie app on my phone, sorry not an expert.

This day I was all over a massive school of large-mouth and walleye on a Minnesota lake. The water was teaming with blow ups, every fish in the area was eating. Young of the year gills were schooled up off a point. About 30-40 large-mouth into the day my son hooked a 40-42" muskie (the third of 4 that had shown themselves at boat side that day). The fish got off boat side when his jig hook popped out of its lip ut we got a good look at it which is rewarding enough. Minutes later I fired up the motor to re-position the boat, and there it was. Plain as day. Just a perfect image of a Muskie circling its prey.

There are only theories on why Muskie do what this one did, some say they are digesting a large meal, others say they may be cleansing their gills of some sort of parasite.

In this case the fish was swimming parallel to me and decided to come see what was up.... For a minute I thought he was coming back to take a bite, my phone was only a couple feet from the fish so I was a bit nervous what it would do when it got to the boat. Enjoy.

Whoa.

3. Member
    cool

4. Member
    Awesome video

5. Member
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

6. Member
    I've seen big pike and muskie do that as well - not sure what they are doing.
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

7. Member
    Lol — awesome!