2007 ZX190 Touchpad

I have to replace my touchpad due to a failed livewell timer. According to skeeter the timer is inside the touchpad so replacing only the timer is not an option. Touchpad runs about $229. I'll prob just replace it but thought I would see if anyone else had this problem and did anything different. There is a retrofit rocker switch panel for some zx models but it will not fit mine. What I'm concerned about it replacing the panel and then having it break again. Any help is appreciated.

2. Member
    This is a long shot, but....on the bottom of fuse panel (see pic) of my ZX there are three square "relays" (at least they look like typical auto relays). I've asked around but still can't find out what they are for, since everything seems to work when I pull them out. That got me thinking that maybe they are actually the timers for the 3 different livewell settings. So, you may want to check them, maybe by interchanging them, since they are all the same part number. Or, maybe your boat doesn't even have them. Anyway, if you find out, I's sure like to know.
    panel.JPG

3. Member
    I'll check and see if I have them. Thanks.

4. Member
    I checked and I dont have those relays on my fuse box. Prob mess with it a little more then get the touchpad if I can't get it to work.