2. Member
    The fight has just begun. Have to keep it up.
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

3. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar

4. Banned
    Right on!

5. Member
    Mike Knepper and Scott Wilson are on the front lines battling this everyone needs to be following them on facebook,sharing, and liking everything they post.

6. Member
    Great video! If fwc was as passionate as these people things would change. Maybe when fwc starts letting employees go because we have no more anglers on the water because there ruined they would understand. Fishing capital of the world is also the chemical capital as well. I hope this gets turned around because I want my kids and future grandchildren to enjoy what this beautiful state has to offer. Thanks to the people who are out fighting to get this corrected. To the rest of us, if you have time and can help voice your concerns please do so.

7. Member
    I have shared this as well. This needs to stop before we have no Lakes and Waterways left.

The Public needs to know.

8. Member
    If any private citizen attempted to do what FWC has been doing they would be hit with so many citations, and fines from every State and Federal agency in existence. Because it's the State, they move with impunity. Monsanto, and other chemical companies happily taking their (our) money.

9. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Sadly I agree with every word you guys have written. I’m only 43 but this just didn’t happen when I was younger. Yes they made some horrible mistakes (like the straight canal from Kissimmee to Okeechobee) but spraying deadly chemicals has become the Go To cure all and we are only beginning to see the real effects.

We have SO much beautiful water in this state but it appears we are determined to destroy it!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

As an outsider it's very depressing situation. My father in-law has been in Lakeport for 35 + years. Was a guide and he talks about how busy the area was. Your can see the old docks and motels that were packed all the time. Not any more just blight now. Then they dropped the level on the lake and started spraying. The area is almost a semi ghost town now. I don't understand why they would let a natural resource go to crap like that. It doesn't make since. Last time I check people like to fish and spend a lot of money to do it. Texas seems to gotten there lakes together maybe Florida should let them handle it.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

11. Member
    I have read on recent posts that Texas and some lakes up north are having the same problems with spraying. Gov. agencies found out there is a lot of $ to be made in the spray business..

12. Member
    Shouldn't have relaxed the EPA laws on Run off and spraying.
    Please release me,let me go.

Do you think all the phosphates the lawns care companies are dumping on the lawns up stream and running off when it rains to keep them green have anything to do with the problems they are having?

Remember all the phosphates being removed from the household items in the 60's because of the problems it was causing in the waste water down stream!

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!