Thread: 2020 Corvette

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Chevy always following Ford......

like proven in another thread and on this one. That is photoshopped to make it look like a Ford. Fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdSVT View Post
    I've seen proper race bikes at a few road courses...those dudes have tungsten balls for sure

Motocross doesn't impress me at all, but those dudes that just skip dragging their knee and go right to scrapping their elbows on the tarmac have all of my respect and I say they are straight crazy as a shit house rat...fun to watch though
    Motocross doesn’t impress you? The most physically fit guys in any sport. Toughest sport out there.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdSVT View Post
    I've seen proper race bikes at a few road courses...those dudes have tungsten balls for sure

Motocross doesn't impress me at all, but those dudes that just skip dragging their knee and go right to scrapping their elbows on the tarmac have all of my respect and I say they are straight crazy as a shit house rat...fun to watch though
    I hear ya! I'm to old now but I had a RM 250 that would hurt you/me quicker than a GPZ 750 would
    Last edited by pa.X19; 07-20-2019 at 06:24 PM.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    Motocross doesn’t impress you? The most physically fit guys in any sport. Toughest sport out there.
    Not disagreeing with you...it just bores me that's all
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567