Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Thanks for the encouragement.

2. Member
    I'm hoping that you can put this together. Shortly after I was joking about a fall trail in the Piedmont I saw this post. I'm not sure if Neil will show up to take your money, but I'll certainly try on my own (jokes).

Quote Originally Posted by Just some guy View Post
    I'm hoping that you can put this together. Shortly after I was joking about a fall trail in the Piedmont I saw this post. I'm not sure if Neil will show up to take your money, but I'll certainly try on my own (jokes).
    Haha works for me but once fall hit, I start chasing ducks you’ll have to wait until the spring to take any more of my money.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

4. Member
    I'm hoping you come around by spring. I have had a good time fishing in your club, and also enjoy the time I spend with my brother in doing so.

5. Member
    This is happening and i am implementing the rules from the piedmont trail as i like the layout, time and rules, i actually hope i can take this and bridge a few more guys to the piedmont trail in the spring with this fall event, i also do not want the piedmont trail to go anywhere, so i may can take over it if i need to but thats a convo for a different day.Sunday September 22nd will be the first tournment, safelight to 1, but i will get up a actual thread with full dates and rules here very soon.

6. Banned
    I heard it's just as easy to haul in a basket full of chubs with a 150 as it is a 250 .... I don't know

7. Banned
    A couple of guys on the Yadkin Chain Gang fish from an aluminium jet boat and kick ass. I wouldn't bet against them fishing in a big tournament out of that boat.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbster Jr View Post
    Neil , yes sir it is, me and dad are are getting dates together now, will be posted before september 1st , are you gonna show and take all the money? ——Neil had 250 on the back of his skeeter last I saw.

Bruce , i know a few times you were beat by a 115 hp 15 foot ranger also, and the other way around, i do however know some people that will sooner or later show that are hammers that just dont have a comparable boat because i dont care what people say , bigger boats are better , but i still can level the playing field like this. plus i can keep up the practice for the Piedmont trail in the spring

It’s not the machine that makes the difference, it’s the operator.. For example Jamie and josh shows up at Harris in a jon boat with a handle steer trolling motor on the back with 35 pounds of fish. I don’t think you can level the playing field but you can eliminate a solid amount of good fishermen from entering by restricting the motor size on their boat.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 455kHz View Post

It’s not the machine that makes the difference, it’s the operator.. For example Jamie and josh shows up at Harris in a jon boat with a handle steer trolling motor on the back with 35 pounds of fish. I don’t think you can level the playing field but you can eliminate a solid amount of good fishermen from entering by restricting the motor size on their boat.
    That was a reference from talking to neil at one of the piedmont tournements about his buddy that wont fish tournements because his boats small, Jamie and josh would show up at lake benson amd probably catch 30 in a rental boat but how are they gonna get there contegency, there are plenty and plenty of tournements for the big dogs to fish, they will be ok

10. Member
    If you're still working on a schedule, may I suggest adding the cape fear river to the list of venues? It would add more variety to the schedule and is easily accessible to the Piedmont region. Only a few minutes from Harris and poes ridge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12