Airborne Lab Tech

Bass Champs Championship

Texoma again. Super excited for this one because I had to miss last years due to a boating accident. Anyone else gonna be there?
    Airborne!

2. Banned
    Nope, when they laid an egg and moved that Amistad tournament to June they lost a few from the south, me included. Should have doubled up the March tournament like TTT did at Rayburn. I became a fan of TTT, have no plans on fishing Many BC events next year.

3. Member
    I think we are going but not excited about it. We fished the practice days last year but came home before the tourney. It may have been the flooding but it was just a weird lake. Zero bass in more than 5 foot of water. Just didn’t suit our style of fishing. Plus hotel sucked, had to fight for parking and plugs. Hopefully being on the Oklahoma side will be better.

4. Member
    Nope I am in agreement with Chance on this one they messed up on the south div.

5. Member
    Not going anymore. I love fishing bass champs but Im kinda getting tired of driving to north or east Texas every year for the championship. I wish they would go back to rotating the championship to each region. At least every four years you get a chance to have a little knowledge of the lake. As of now its a home field advantage for the north and east guys every year.

Isn't it that way every year and every where, someone always has home field advantage. Heck on Rayburn those sticks do win alot, but they do get beat by non locals all the time....just not as much as me. There is a group of people that will be in the top 20 every time, plenty of room for a non local guy to win money.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Isn't it that way every year and every where, someone always has home field advantage. Heck on Rayburn those sticks do win alot, but they do get beat by non locals all the time....just not as much as me. There is a group of people that will be in the top 20 every time, plenty of room for a non local guy to win money.
    What Josh is saying is rotate it, it been north or east the last five years or so.

8. Member
    Should have had it on Choke Canyon. That would have leveled the playing field the way it is fishing now.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Treker47 View Post
    Should have had it on Choke Canyon. That would have leveled the playing field the way it is fishing now.
    Ivie will humble you big time right now as well.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Treker47 View Post

Oh hell NO, y’all keep your asses up North. Chokes too small for that amount of traffic.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Oh hell NO, y’all keep your asses up North. Chokes too small for that amount of traffic.
    Yeah that wouldn’t be good. Every fish in the lake would get caught the first day.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leethefishking View Post
    Yeah that wouldn’t be good. Every fish in the lake would get caught the first day.

And sad but true!

13. Member
    I'm going Tuesday to see if it has gotten any bigger.