transom saver - I need the tubing size

Hey guys,

I broke my trailer to LU transom saver and the one i ordered online isnt going to be delivered to my place on time before my trip this weekend.

I got a buddy that works in a alum / fab shop that will just cut me some pieces so i can do a temp fix.

Anyone have the "inside" part of the saver they could measure the outer diameter for me ? (the piece that goes to the trailer) I want to say its a 1" but want to make sure. I forgot to check before i left for work this AM

its an atwood / cabelas brand saver.
    2004 Ranger Reata 180vs 8" rapid jack magnum CCM reeds 21P tempest plus- 2005 150 optimax 1B044209

2. Member
    Maybe it's the redneck in me but I would make my own with a piece of wood. A few notches in the ends of an appropriate length of 2x4 plus a few screws to hook a bungie cord on and you are good to go for the weekend. It's only temporary so I wouldn't put anymore effort into it than that.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

3. Member
    yea ill be rigging up a piece of wood if all else fails... i got a buddy that works at a fab shop that can grab me some square tubing for me to just replace that 1 piece. but ideally would need to know the OD i need to fit inside the tubing that leads to the "claw" that holds the LU
    2004 Ranger Reata 180vs 8" rapid jack magnum CCM reeds 21P tempest plus- 2005 150 optimax 1B044209