What’s a good place to purchase 2006 Vmax hpdi fuel filters?

Looking for a good place to purchase fuel filters for a Vmax. I would like to purchase all of them at once if possible. Thanks for any help guys. Tight lines

2. Member
    Ebay has several low cost after market filters. I don't know about the Yamaha after market filters, but some the Mercury after market fuel filters have threads that don't fit well in the housing.
    2000 Viper Coral 202
    2013 Pro XS 200

3. Tony C
    Sim Yamaha
    Ranger Z21/Yamaha HPDI 250

4. Member
    you can get the small basket filters on ebay. I think there are 10 filters in total 6 basket filters in each injector, 2 basket filters in the HP fuel pump, your large water/fuel separator, and the water/fuel canister in the motor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyc View Post
    Sim Yamaha
    THIS^^^^. Nest online source for all Yammy parts.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

6. Banned
    Call Hyro-tec in Nixa, MO, good guys very informative also.