Location of Livewell timer

The livewell timer on my 2007 Skeeter ZX190 is no longer working. Pumps just run continuously. I've looked under the dash and all over the bilge area and can't find the timer wiring harness. Dealer said it's under the dash but nothing under the dash looks anything like a timer. I have read in a couple of places that the timer may be "in the key pad". This boat has a keypad, not the rocker buttons. Anyone have any ideas? Help is much appreciated.

2. Member
    I spoke to Skeeter directly and confirmed the timer is built into the touchpad. Entire touchpad must be replaced. I have to call the dealer to see about getting a new touchpad. They do not make a rocker switch replacement panel for this model. I will update as I can in case someone else runs into this problem.

may be less expensive to tap into the wires and put a rocker style with timer -- if you can find a place to put it

4. Member
    As mentioned above, I would see if I could find the pump wiring from the keypad, tap into the wire that turns the pump on and use that as the hot wire going to an aftermarket switch with timer. That way, the keypad would be used to turn the switch/timer on.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

5. Member
    When you called Skeeter did they give you a part# for the replacement touchpad?
    Wes

6. Member
    Part number is 91120427. Skeeter dealer said it would be about $229. I may look into other options but I'm not super handy with electrical stuff. Sounds like the panel is pretty much "plug and play" . Guy said he wasn't sure about backorder or not. Guess I'll just run it manual for a while.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TopwaterBite View Post
    Part number is 91120427. Skeeter dealer said it would be about $229. I may look into other options but I'm not super handy with electrical stuff. Sounds like the panel is pretty much "plug and play" . Guy said he wasn't sure about backorder or not. Guess I'll just run it manual for a while.
    Where in Texas are you?
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    [/SIGPIC]

8. Member
    I live just south of Fort Worth.

9. Member
    Was going to say, if you want to drag it to Texarkana, you can make an appointment and we'll install it while you're here. Just a thought.
    John
    Friday 8am-12pm
    [/SIGPIC]

10. Member
    I'm going to tinker with it here but if it's not working out I may take you up on that. Thanks John.