Need to redo my bunk boards..thinking of going to Gatorbak

The bunks on my boat are pretty well shot. so I'm going to have to redo them. My boat has a Gorilla Hull on it so it has some texture to it and I don't think the carpeting on a bunk is going to last long after I replace it.
    so I'm considering going to something like a Gatorbak. Wanted to ask in here if any of you have used them and what your thoughts were on them.
    and also is there anything else out there that is similar to them in some way that I should take a look at also

Just installed the new Gatorbak XP bunk covers on my one year old Ranger Z519. I did this to prevent blisters from ever becoming an issue. They are a great product which I would suggest. I purchased from Drewtek on here.

3. Member
    I put Gatorbaks on my boat due to it having developed blisters from wet carpet. I do not think you will have to worry about getting blisters with the Gorilla Hull, and I think the Gatorbaks will also get worn down from your Gorilla Hull (mine were slowly wearing without a Gorilla Hull). If you are very careful about how you load and never powerload, it will probably help with the wear issue. On a positive note, the Gatorbaks dry almost instantly so you will not have to worry about your boat dripping in your garage if you store your boat inside.

4. mikesxpress
    You can purchase the Gatorbak bunks directly from the website at www.gatorback.com
    With a textured finished hull I wouldn't recommend them.

5. Member
    You will likely have a problem with the lip at the back of your BCB and gatorbaks. It has been discussed before.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

6. mikesxpress
    Yep. Missed it was a cat. Can't use them on that.