Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I purchased a 2008 Z520 Ranger from them in 2008. Drove from Belmont NC for every service. They helped me throughout the HPDI problem era got all my engine problems solved in record time. Would have purchased another Ranger from them but they stopped selling Ranger boats. Marshall’s Marine is an absolute first class dealer. Had engine problems the afternoon before a 3 day tournament on Lake Murray. Got they boat there at 4:30 pm. Left their shop at 7:00 pm ready to fish on Friday. No overtime charges for labor. That service provided to me; an unknown customer is the reason I returned 3 months later and bought the Z520.
    Customer first, is how they always treated me.

2. Member
    I have bought two boats from Marshalls and they were great folks to deal with. Good folks for sure.

3. Member
    Marshall’s Marine are good people, I’m on my 4th boat from them, I’ve had them fixed spider crakes that the factory would not ....FOR FREE.....They always have top notch service, and the main thing I like about them they sponsor WARRIORS ON THE WATER, they also got Skeeter Boat Co. to also sponsor us, and I don’t know any other boat dealer who sponsors our military like they do. Do what you want on a new boat BUT my next one will be from Marshall’s
    James Clark.. SKEETER...FX20..250 SHO Yamaha, Izorline Pro Staff, Deep Creek Pro Staff,Cpt. Gary Marine Products, Powers Swain Fishing Team, Warriors on the Water Staff

Did not return my phone call. We visited looking at both the Xpress and G3. Xpress was too tight behind the console for me and really liked the G3. Next day or two I called inquiring about trailer tire size, they said they would call be back. Trailer was less than 100 feet from his office. Never got a call back. So I moved on and went somewhere else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12