2017 ZX225 - Couple of Questions

Hey guys, couple of quick questions.

1) When the livewell pump is on auto recirculate, should both sides of the livewell be pumping? Currently only the port side pumping.

2) Any recommendations to minimize porpoising at low speed (30 mph and less)?

Thanks in advance!

2. Scraps
    Not a Skeeter guy but a fan. On the porpoising, maybe just slow and low on the trim when getting on plane? Same with the jackplate if there's one in the equation. Trim all the way down, set the plate a little low, full throttle, and bump the trim slowly or not at all. My Phoenix doesn't like a lot of trim and will stay flat on plane at really low speeds.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

3. Member
    Mine only recirculates on the one side as well, the other is just the fill. My 225 if I trim down fully will stay on plane at 17mph. It’s not a nice drive trimmed down the whole way but it doesn’t porpoise either. I ran 30 miles in dense fog trimmed down the whole way and it didn’t try to porpoise at all, just have to be carful not to spear anything being trimmed down so much

4. Member
    Like others have said, keep it trimmed down at low speeds. When slowing down from speed trim down first and you wont porpoise. As for recirculate, it recirculates on one side and the other is the full/pump out.