This might sound like a sales pitch but this company really impressed me. I'm in no way affiliated with them. I'm a consumer who used their product and their absolutely stellar customer service. I believe they also provide foam to OEMs too.

This is a Google review I left for them today. I thought I'd post it here too for others who might be looking into flotation foam options.

"FSI ROCKS! I stumbled onto this company while spending WAY too much time researching 2 part marine flotation foam. Replacing the foam in a boat is just about the least fun thing I can imagine. It's straight horrible work. God awful terrible. This is a job I only wanted to do once.

After learning about the company I'm surprised I haven't heard of them before. Their flotation foam is top notch! I ordered a 5 gallon kit that consisted of 2.5 gal each of part A and part B, gloves and a mixing paddle to attach to a drill.

I had a few questions prior to beginning to pour the foam. I sent the company an email through FSIfoamkits.com. Mind you I sent this email on a SATURDAY. I had zero expectation I would hear from anyone till maybe Monday at the earliest. I nearly shit a kitten when I received an email with the answer to my question later that same day.

ON A SATURDAY.

I replied with a follow up question and received another prompt answer. STILL ON A SATURDAY. Then a second account manager sent an addition response to me via email.

ON A SATURDAY!

Doug at FSI generously gave me his cell phone number and invited me to contact him with additional questions. I took advantage of his generosity and he again provided additional guidance.

I ran through my original 5 gallon order and still have about 10 cu ft remaining. I placed an order this evening for an additional 2 gallons ( 1 A/ 1B) and Doug messaged me to inform me he saw the order come through.

It's rare that a company provides a "WOW" level of customer service. In an economy where more and more products and industries are being commoditized it's service than can set winners apart from the losers.

FSI appears to have a winning combination of top quality eco-friendly product, fair pricing and OUTSTANDING service.

Kind Regards,
Joe"