No power to the panel or accessories

Switch panel and all accessories have no power. Trolling motor and big motor have power. Trim on the throttle works, the volt,water,trim gauge all work. Where do I start. I have a 2018 skeeter 225 ZX with a 225 Yamaha sho.

2. Moderator
    Start at the marina where you bought the boat. Would assume warranty would cover it.

3. Member
    Was hoping it might be something simple like a fuse. It’s a 3 to 4 hour drive one way. I know someone has had this happen, any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

4. Member
    I sent you a pm.
    Wes

5. Member
    Look in the bilge, there is a main fuse and holder that comes off the positive cranking battery that powers the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    Look in the bilge, there is a main fuse and holder that comes off the positive cranking battery that powers the panel.
    Yep, what he said.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

7. Member
    A big shout out to H-D Dad for going out of his way to help me, thanks a lot. It was the main breaker coming off the starting battery, must have hit it with my arm when checking some fuses. I took off the back panels to check everything and found a few problems that got fixed. I want to thank everyone on here for making me a better boater.