Helix 10 G2N down images

Here are a few down images from the other day from being out with the family boat riding and swimming. I never picked up a rod but was mighty tempted. These are from my Helix 10 SI/DI G2N unit at my console. They are a little hot.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Going to assume you at least marked or already have a waypoint to check next time out with the fishing poles...LOL
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

3. Member
    Nice

4. Member
    Thanks for sharing.

5. Member
    Excellent images.

6. Solix 10 Gen3 DI+/SI+
    Very nice images.

7. Member
    Royt nice images. how do you have your transducer set up, ie. sensitivity and contrast settings? thanks

8. Member
    Nothing really special about my settings. I could post my setting but your lake may be different. I really don't do much adjusting once I get them dialed in. Most trips I never make any adjustments. Adjust depth range based more on the season and depth I'm fishing. Now in the spring I have to adjust more based on pollen and algae bloom Main thing I've found is to find some brush or some other object holding fish and freeze the screen and make adjustments to sensitivity and contrast until I'm happy with what I'm seeing. I like dialing in using brush to get the best detail of brush and fish together. I do this with 2d, down and side imaging as well. I usually knock off 3 to 5 feet off the top of the water column and adjust my depth a few feet deeper than I plan to search. This gives me the biggest return possible. Hope this helps