Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    My personal opinion is the trick step is a cleaner one piece install on your Ranger Trail. The steps are perfectly ergonomically designed. Just be aware of grab handle height depending on how you store your boat..I have a pretty standard garage opening and its no problem.
    Yes that is what I am thinking also. I have an 8 foot tall door so I am good there.

Plus Trick Steps is a BBC sponsor.

Looking for any promo codes now. Anyone know of any?
    "No one is useless in the world who lightens the burden of another" Charles Dickens

"Just because I do not agree with you does not mean I hate you or that I do not respect your opinion. We need to relearn that in our society."

2004 Ranger 521DVX
    2004 Yamaha Vmax HPDI 250

Well I'll be damned! I'm SO glad I read this thread. I'm not happy that the OP has issues with this, but I had no idea a product like this existed. I' 51, decently athletic and I'm constantly scared that I'm going to fall when going from the boat, to the trailer tongue then to the truck bumper. I'm just not a spring chicken anymore and I don't want a bad injury when I'm alone and to heck and gone from nowhere. I will DEFINITELY be adding a trick step to my trailer!

Quote Originally Posted by bobh4656 View Post
    I ordered my boat with a step on the front. I'm so glad I did.. but I'm also older.
    Same here for the step and I’m not even that old.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzou211 View Post
    Well I'll be damned! I'm SO glad I read this thread. I'm not happy that the OP has issues with this, but I had no idea a product like this existed. I' 51, decently athletic and I'm constantly scared that I'm going to fall when going from the boat, to the trailer tongue then to the truck bumper. I'm just not a spring chicken anymore and I don't want a bad injury when I'm alone and to heck and gone from nowhere. I will DEFINITELY be adding a trick step to my trailer!

Mizzou211, and for anyone else watching, I just talked with Trick Steps. They do not currently have any promo codes but do give military a 10% discount. I am not military because of my diabetes but I will always support those that support our military.
    "No one is useless in the world who lightens the burden of another" Charles Dickens

"Just because I do not agree with you does not mean I hate you or that I do not respect your opinion. We need to relearn that in our society."

2004 Ranger 521DVX
    2004 Yamaha Vmax HPDI 250

Quote Originally Posted by Ballengee View Post
    Mizzou211, and for anyone else watching, I just talked with Trick Steps. They do not currently have any promo codes but do give military a 10% discount. I am not military because of my diabetes but I will always support those that support our military.
    Man that's awesome and Thank You!! I'll gladly send them a copy of my DD214 if they want it.

Thanks again bud!! GOTTA get these installed on my Champ Trailer.

6. Member
    I am 79. I put steps on two years ago. Then, I put steps on my other boat. (I keep one tinny in Texas and one in TN for Summers.)

They are a great addition, no matter your age or condition. I figured that one slip while getting off my boat might be the end of my fishing for life. Do it!

7. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    I showed my daughter a vid of the Ulterra..she basically talked me into it saying she would be more comfortable knowing I had it ....as I fish alone a lot....I bought it and I LOVE it.... I can launch my boat and move it out of the way and spot lock it.....park the truck and swing it by the dock and just step aboard.......I'm 69 so it helps alot....

8. Member
    I put the trick step on my Ranger and I will never own another boat without one.

9. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    I got a Maxworks step stool / platform for around the house and parking lot. I also have a Megaware Flexstep pro for trailer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12