Thread: Setup

Banned

Setup

I have a GT15 and a GT30 that are connected with the transducer adapter cable. My question is on the tag is says only use with a GT30. My GT30 is not working so I was going to put a GT52 with it. It that correct that I can only hook a GT30 with it? So I would have a GT15 and a GT52on that adapter.
    Garmin Transducer Adapter Cable
    Garmin Transducer Adapter Cable

2. Member
    Is that because you would have two different 2d inputs? Probably not much difference in the 2d. Why not just run the gt52?

3. Member
    Too bad you can't set the graphing unit to default the GT52 2d element for 2d, then have it automatically switch over to the in-hull transducer for 2d when the GT52 loses contact with the water as you get on plane.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puhlw View Post
    Is that because you would have two different 2d inputs? Probably not much difference in the 2d. Why not just run the gt52?
    I probably will just run the GT52 but I was just wondering if anyone has run something other than a GT30 with that adapter

5. Member
    Split out cable only works with a transducer that does NOT have 2d. That's GT30 and GT34.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.