Thread: Lake Beshear

Lake Beshear

Thought about trying this lake out. Never been on it. Anybody got any pointers and suggestion they are willing to share. Thanks

2. Member
    Hopefully it will cool off a little before you go. Bubble gum worm worked well on Saturday.

3. Member
    Pads on both ends. Other than that there's a bunch of grass and lay downs and boat docks.

4. Member
    Its a beautiful lake that just looks fishy. Be aware of this, in the designated fishing area
    reduce to idle speed when approaching and passing a boat that is engaged in fishing.
    Unless this has been lifted there is a boat length limit of 18.5 ft and 150 HP
    Lots of laydowns. All the way at the end of the fishing area is lots of acres of pads and
    standing /fallen timber. I use to fish this lake alot when it was to windy to go to Ky Lake.
    There is also lots of pads at the far end of the ski area. It will be worth your trip just to see it. LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Scott View Post
    Its a beautiful lake that just looks fishy. Be aware of this, in the designated fishing area
    reduce to idle speed when approaching and passing a boat that is engaged in fishing.
    Unless this has been lifted there is a boat length limit of 18.5 ft and 150 HP
    Lots of laydowns. All the way at the end of the fishing area is lots of acres of pads and
    standing /fallen timber. I use to fish this lake alot when it was to windy to go to Ky Lake.
    There is also lots of pads at the far end of the ski area. It will be worth your trip just to see it. LDS
    All restrictions have been lifted

6. Member
    I'm glad they have been lifted. Those were put in place back in the day to keep
    jet boats off running open headers. Government works to slow. for reality. LDS

UHD 93SV at the console.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Scott View Post
    I'm glad they have been lifted. Those were put in place back in the day to keep
    jet boats off running open headers. Government works to slow. for reality. LDS
    What are you doing these days to get your jollies since you don't write tickets any more below the Dams????????????
    I saw Margret while back at WM in Murray, almost didn't know here lost a ton of weight, sure do mess that old Henry guy!!!!

8. Member
    I just sit at home counting my money, which only
    takes a few minutes. I cant catch a fish anymore.
    If you was any kind of a friend, you would give
    me some lessons.
    We take Margret out occasionally to eat. Talked to
    her a few min yesterday. I'm available for lessons
    at any time. LDS

UHD 93SV at the console.