Champion boat Cover

As a new Champion owner I don't post here much but I do read a lot about what you guys have to say.

Somewhere in here I read about boat covers. Based on what I read I ordered a cover from Deans Canvass in Mount Home Ark. It was delivered today & it fits like a glove in every detail.
    I am so pleased with the cover that I felt I had to post here.

The nicest people to deal with, was delivered a week before they said I should expect it & their cover was worth every penny.

This day in age its hard to get good customer service, have an actual person answer the phone & walk you through the process (very patient with me while I measured the trolling motor etc)

Just a happy Champ owner today & wanted to share.

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Dean's is top of the line....as well as a BBC sponsor. As you say, they do great work!!! Glad you posted and hope you will post more often!!!

3. Member
    I bought my cover online before I joined the Champion forum & thought I was getting a Custom cover for my boat. Although it is a good quality material the fit is lacking & clearly not the pattern for my boat. It works & wasn't cheap so i'm stuck for a few years, but now I know where to go when the time arrives!
    Thanx for the post!
    Ruu

Deans are good folks.

Yup....Love my Dean's cover. Worth every single penny. Best investment I've made for my Champion...
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150

Dean's

2009 ELITE 210