Thread: voltage

voltage

what voltage are you guys setting your graph alarm to go off i was at 11 volt but it keeps going off, now set at 10. or I have a bad wire somewhere again...
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    thats to much loss. they will usually drop to less than 12v but below 11 its dead or the wire is small and loosing voltage, may want to check it with a meter
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    Does it alarm when cranking your engine or just while running and running graphs, pumps, etc...?

4. Member
    alarms only on the graph but motor fires right up ,only running 2 graphs and the power pole no live wells or pumps
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

5. Member
    Might want to see what the difference is between what is shown on the graph and the reading at the battery. There is usually a difference of up to 1V could be more or less based on wiring. I turned the alarm off on the graph and just had the overlay on the screen.

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades

6. Member
    Birds are way more subject to the drop I think. I had lowrance and a bird hooked up and never got an alarm on the lowrance and rarely ever did it drop below 11. The bird gave one a lot and randomly sometimes. It would drop below 11 and then the next start up wouldn't and I know it didnt charge that much. But if it's getting worse its probably a good sign the battery may be going out

7. Member
    My Solix 12's complain almost every time I start the big motor, even when the batteries are 100% fully charged. I've fished 6-8 hours and the big motor always starts up right away. I turned off the alarms because I got tired of hearing them complain every time I want to make a run.
    2019 Phoenix 920 ProXP
    Mercury 250 4S ProXS