Livewell Question

Hey Guys,

I have a 2000 Nitro 901 and looks like one of my livewell auto fill has stopped working, the manual works but the auto doesn't come on, I fill it up and then turn off the manual pump and it looses water to about half, is this cause it's not refilling? the recirculate is working fine, but not sure whats wrong with the auto fill, is there a relay that needs to be replaced or is it the switch that has the relay built in?

looking for any comments from any of you guys that may have gone through this.

thanks in advance.....

2. Member
    I had a 1997 Procraft 180 bass, and my auto quit working and end up being the timer in my situation. i thought it was in the switch but it was separate it looks kinda like a shoot gun shell and was located behind the switch. I now have a 2019 Nitro Z19 so I am not sure how it works. hope that might help.

thanks Steinybass, was wondering if the rockerswitch had the relay built in or if it was seperate, now to find out where to find this relay.

4. Member
    Mine was right behind the rocker switch and was not that hard to install. I will put a link of the part number that work for me. If you do some searching on the internet you maybe able to find it on amazon or maybe check your local boat dealer. Hope that all helps.
    https://www.ebay.com/p/Skeeter-Boats...iABEgI3xvD_BwE

thanks again Steinybass, thanks for your response, I was able to locate the part and found that a wire had pulled out of the socket, I was able to reinsert it and was good as new. pumps and timers working again.

cheers buddy, thanks for taking the time to help a brother out........... if I am ever in Somerset Pa I bill buy you a beer........

6. Member
    Thanks mpino and I would be happy to take you on a fishing trip here as well. Glad to here you got it working.