2007 Skeeter IClass Nav Light button Flashing? No Lights.

I was fishing a night tournament. On the 2 previous nights, the navigational lights worked fine. On blastoff of the tourney, the water was really churned up from all the wake boats on a Saturday. I hit some big waves and came down hard. When I got to my spot, I noticed that the navigation light button on the bow was flashing. I pressed it and it kept flashing and the navigation and stern light and dash lights would not come on. I went to the console and that push button light was behaving the same way. I tried shutting off the power, same result. With the power off, it still flashes? I unplugged the disconnect right behind the panel that goes to the switches and when I plugged it back in, the light stopped flashing? I turned the power back on. No flashing. I pushed the navigation button, and the flashing returned. Not sure where to start looking? If it was a fuse, why would there still be power there to create the flashing? Any ideas out there? Help!

Morgan

2. Member
    Sounds like you knocked a bulb out of its socket. Have you checked the bulbs?

3. Member
    Well, I got it working. After researching many posts on this board, I found several posts about holding switches on for 30 seconds. It didn't work pressing the nav switch, but holding the power switch in both the on state and the off state fixed it. One thing was that I found that someone posted were some schematics and some literature from PI series describing the keypad. I saved the one page but didn't get the other keypad description. Does anyone have that info? There are so many posts that I can't find it again. I'm attaching the one I have6767514489_3b01597c89_o.jpg

4. Member
    I went out yesterday and it was flashing again This time I tried holding th epower button for 30 seconds starting in the off state and then on the on state. Then I held the nav button for 30 seconds and it quit flashing