Loosing water in livewell

I'm confused.... I have a cap on the drain pipe of my 2019 Lynx and I'm still loosing water after long runs in rough water. Where could the water go? The control below the throttle is set to recirculate. The aerator and and recirculator on the dash are both set on the timer.

2. Member
    You have the overflow capped
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO

3. Member
    Yes... The 1 inch PVC pipe at the top of the livewell is capped. That being said, there must be another overflow because I accidentally left the fill on and water ended up in my bilge

The runs are, we assume, on big water. If so then the sloshing can cycle the aerator valve, though losses should be minimal. Be sure the valve is going over the detent and when you pull the boat out of the water check it for draining from th livewell outlet with a full load of water.

5. Member
    "Be sure the valve is going over the detent" I'm not sure what you mean by this?

There is a slight detent just before the valve handle hits the stopping position. That detent is where some stop, and the seal is not complete.

7. Member
    Rick, what position do you have the valve set to? If I leave min on fill on my 19 Lynx I loose water on longer runs. On recirculate I don’t loose any.....I checked on fluorite site and I think they said you need it on recirc. You can still pump in fresh water or just recirc.

A 2019 Lynx should only have Empty and Auto as options. You may have the wrong handle TonkaCat.

9. Member
    So you guys have a three position actuator ( fill , empty , recirculate ) ? Not a two position actuator I believe ( empty , auto ) ? And do you have the corresponding valve ? I’m not sure I have this correct but I believe it's supposed to be a two position actuator .

10. Member
    Oops ! You beat me too it .

11. Member
    MY 2019 Lynx has Fill, Empty and Recirculate.... Is this not correct? It may explain a lot..

12. Member
    Guys mine is for sure 3 position, fill,empty and recirc.. BCB,who should I contact to correct? Thank you.

Contact service and they will gladly send you the proper actuator handle.

14. Member
    Thanks BCB, service already has one coming my way. This is why this is my 4th BCB. Thank you!