Ranger Parts / Service Unable to Help

I recently discovered that the live well three-way selector lever on my 2015 521-c wasn't working. After disassemble I found the unit to be totally in pieces. The control wire was still there and I functioned same with pliers (no problem). I contacted Ranger parts / service department for a photo of a complete unit in one piece to assist me in reassembling mine. Ranger was unresponsive for three days?? finally got a message, a phone number to call (Levi?) I have tried a half dozen times to contact Levi with Ranger boats to no avail. Anyone out there have a photo of this live well three-way lever assembly they could share?
    ……Ranger Randy 521c

2. Member
    Ranger parts were out of commission for a few days I just talked to kerri and she got me squared away. NEVER GIVE UP

3. Member
    Go to Flowrite controls, they make that controller. Pretty sure you will find a diagram that will help you out. They have good customer service that will help you also.

4. Member
    Ranger Randy - I just put a new control valve in my boat. They are made by Flow Rite - you can find them in many places online. I bought mine off iBoats.com and it was the Flow-Rite V3 3-position automatic valve with rear feed as the option. It is the same valve that I had in there, black housing with the green lever. That is what it is on my 2008 - not sure if your 2015 is the same. You can also get by with just a flapper valve repair kit for less cost, I just opted for the whole assembly. Links below if yours is the same if that helps. Simply re-connect the tubing with the hose clamps, and re-install the wire in the holder.

https://www.iboats.com/shop/flow-rit...mf-885933.html

https://www.iboats.com/shop/flow-rit...epair-kit.html

Ranger z520 // Mercury 250 Pro XS
    12ft BT Talons/112 Ultrex/Hbird 360

5. Member
    I had the same issue but Ranger sent me a replacement switch/handle piece. It’s awkward to install but I had no issue in getting it replaced.

Thanks to everyone for the great input, you BBC guys are the best. I'm fixin to get back with Ranger and see what they can do!!! Flo-rit will be my alternate plan...

t
    op
    ……Ranger Randy 521c