AutoChart Live Mapping & Zero Line cards

New boat. HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3N on bow with Ultrex ipilot link with MDi transducer.
    HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N on console.
    HB's & Ultrex connected via Ethernet Switch.

Every lake I fish will need to be mapped via AutoChart Live as there are no detailed maps available anywhere. You can find topo maps for every mountain in Colorado, but nothing useful/detailed for lakes - or lake-like bodies of water.

My question is - should I get a Zero Lines card for each HB unit, or should I just get one?

It seems I could get away with just one, but there seem to be compromises I foresee (swapping the card from unit to unit...), and likely many I don’t.

It looks pretty easy to copy AutoChart Live files to get complete data on both units if I go with the two card option (buy a ZeroLine card for each unit) and want complete data on each HB unit.

A few maybe odd considerations. There are lakes that don’t allow gas engines that I may use the bow mount exclusively (or may spark up the Si on console). I expect to navigate 50%/50% bow and cockpit.

I don’t see that my magic Ethernet Switch and One Boat Network solve this synchronization issue. If anyone thinks otherwise, I’d love to learn.

Helix units do not share any mapping of any kind. If you want the same maps on all units, you will need a ZLC in each with data copied to each card.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL