My baby is listed in the for sale section

If anyone knows someone who wants a very nice Gambler especially for its age please tell em about it.

2. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Aw man.. Sending her off to a new home huh? She's definitely a well taken care of beauty!! Your OCD did her proper!! Let me know if you wanna try the ol' mud hole! I know a guy with a bass boat..

Thank you sir, yes I guess I have to get rid of it. You know how it is the old ball and chain is so mean and making me get rid of something, so I guess I have to cower down and let her go....... one of my buddies actually said yep the wife is making you sell it because of the baby, then he came over and saw my big toy box and said oh never mind LOL

In all seriousness, she did put her foot down and say I was not bringing a third boat home. So I'm thinking center console or walk around cuddy cabin maybe something for some offshore trips. Between my tin boat for bowfishing and playing with and then getting another boat for family time and offshore and the island Etc, then I know I can call a fella and hitch a ride with him for $1 like the bus fare and go to Monroe whenever

4. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    I can prolly get ya a ride to the mud hole, free of charge.. But I'll need an invite to the salty side in return!

Yes sir you betcha, let me know when you want to go out and ride around in the tin with me while I shoot fish. Or we can just find a cheap set up for you and set it up so you can shoot fish beside me

6. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar

7. Member
    Shoot me the details, have someone that is looking for something

What kind of details are you looking for? It's listed in the boats for sale page, are you looking for any special details?

10. Member
    I'll pass it on to them

Thank you sir, If theres any details not listed in question tell them to give me a call. This is my baby and sleeps in a big shop and gets taken care of. Im just looking for more of a family style boat.....

Hey guys I just emailed Al and ask him to drop the price to 14,000. So price has been reduced I found another boat that I want and I really don't want to have three at the house I'd rather sell this one first. So someone come and get it