Harris lake from Spring Hill

What’s to closest ramp to use for Harris coming from Spring Hill?
    2018 Nitro Z-19, 200 Merc Pro XS, Merc Monitor, SC Gauges, Lowrance/Humminbird Electronics, Humminbird 360, HydroWave.

2. Banned
    I use the one off of 44 onto 27 (s.14th st.) I tried using other ramps but this seems to be the easiest and less traffic (those folks drive w/their heads up their ass). Plus the fishing pretty good right around there..

I just looked to see what it is called (Florida Boat Ramps- above) and it is listed as "Leesburg Fishing Area" Follow 44 take a right on 27; the ramp is right under the 27 banner on the map and You'll run right into it. Nice long ramp w/ample room for launching (Guy w/a Party Barge)..

If time allows-- Check "Lake Deaton" back on 44.. Chances are You'd be the only guy there...

3. Banned

4. Member
    I rse that same ramp
    turn left off 50 at 469 into Center Hill then 48 much better drive very little traffic and you avoid Mascotte.

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PASCOFISHBOY View Post
    I rse that same ramp
    turn left off 50 at 469 into Center Hill then 48 much better drive very little traffic and you avoid Mascotte.

If You use this ramp... That first corner on the way out (on left) of that little bay is LOADED with fish. Just drop off the edge, I think the root system of those trees made a nice cave...

6. Member
    I have done well that way all the way to 9th street canal

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS