MotorGuide serial #

Wondering if anyone can help me find the serial # on my Circa 1999 Motorguide 767V Tour Edition. I need parts. Thanks!

3. Member
    They usually put them on the under side of head. If not there it may be on inside of head or on underside of foot pedal

4. Member
    There's a sticker with a number on the bottom of the head but it doesn't look like a serial #. Shouldn't it be stamped? Looked at the other locations to no avail. Thanks for the reply.

5. Member
    Not sure about 1999 but 2006 is not stamped. Just a sticker on the bottom of the head.

Call motorguide. They may have a way to narrow it down so you get the right parts.

6. Member
    Sticker on the under side of the head is correct. White sticker with black numbers. I worked there in 1999. Lots of interchangeable parts on those things, so hopefully you can still find something.

7. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator Jonestrollingmotor's Avatar
    The serial number should be formatted as "NANNNNN" with the N standing for number and the A standing for alpha. Some of the older ones had a serial number prior to the Brunswick acquisition and is not of any use. With that in mind, I can usually cross match parts if they are available. Let me know if I can help.
    John
    870-773-3474
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday Closed, but accepting phone messages
    Talon Specials: Offering packages Call for quote and availability
    Click for website: