Thread: PIII Super Dash

PIII Super Dash

Can the super dash from a 2000 model be updated to the A-10 or another touch pad made by BCB?
    2015 Phoenix 819

Yes, though we would try to use the BP dash and get it operating if possible.

I have a BP101 dash that is dead in my Pantera 3, or at least appears to be. What are the most common things to check to see if can get it running again?
    0G886873 Mercury Serial Number
    2000 Bass Cat Pantera III with 200 Merc

Go straight to a power source and see if it fires up. Odds are usually it’s the ground fault on a connection or terminal block.

5. Member
    Is it normal for these to just start going dim, like you can't see the gauges? On my 1994 P2, unless it is low light (like sunrise or sunset) you cannot see the gauges at all until you turn on the navigation lights

That’s a rare one where the power source inside is loosing voltage. The displays run on 50 volts from memory.

7. Member
    I have on and off issues with mine. From what I understand they are pretty sensitive to the 12v system. A low battery messed with mine, next a faulty switch messed with it, then another, now I am having issues but have not looked into it yet. Check EVERYTHING.
    2000 BassCat Pantera 3
    2001 Merc Opti 200hp