2016 Pro XS 250 warning beep

Start it up and take off and about 30 seconds into running youll get a solid beep for about 3 seconds then it goes off , it seemed to be running fine maybe a slight miss a idle but not sure if thats even related since maybe i just noticed it, then after a few times of moving areas and it doing it I was making a longer run and it took me off pad on its own and shut down to where it would only do about 6mph. So after a few minutes of wondering what we were going to do since we were 15 miles from a ramp I hit the throttle and it jumped up on pad and I ran it back to the ramp easy. Any input ?TIA

2. Member
    This is the only way to determine your exact problem....Click on this>>>>"My warning horn went "Beep".... or "Beep Beep Beep Beep""

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    This is the only way to determine your exact problem....Click on this>>>>"My warning horn went "Beep".... or "Beep Beep Beep Beep""
    Much appreciated

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor