Problem with DF50 shutting down

I have a 2011 DF50 with 100 hrs on it. I’m having an issue with it shutting down while cruising which I thought was probably a fuel delivery issue and started troubleshooting at the common issues. I have replaced the fuel lines and bulb. Removed the anti-siphon valve as the motor is above the fuel tank. Pulled the pickup tube in the below deck permanently installed fuel tank and inspected it for blockage and any cracks, and replaced the fuel filter on motor. Today I stopped and fished for an hour and when I restarted and got on plane, it shut down within a minute. I immediately inspected bulb and it wasn’t under vacuum but was able to pump it five or six times until it was tight and the motor started back up and gave me no more issues for a 30 minute run back to dock. It’s like it lost prime. Could anyone give me some help on what might be my problem with this motor?

2. Member
    Fuel vent blocked?

I don’t think so because the bulb would collapse as the motor pulled a vacuum on the fuel system.

4. Member
    For whatever reason, my 250SS will do this occasionally for no reason at all or sometimes be hard to start in between runs. Dealer recommended priming the bulb in between runs and it seemed to resolve the issue. Plus ensure that you don't have any kinks in your fuel line as well.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

5. Member
    I've only got a 20a, but it recently had a bit of a stalling issue, but re-routing the fuel pipe so it didn't get pinched at one extreme of the steering range cured it.

Try running it with the fuel cap off. If it's a vent issue that should cure it.