A few “Parts” Questions

I tried to call a few times today but I think something is wrong with the BassCat Stores number. So I figured asking here is the next best thing.

1. Are the Eyra side cowl scoops easily replaceable, and if so are they available in the bright green color?

2. Is the domed Eyra side decal available in the green color as well? (Not offered in green on the website)

3. Are the trailers/fenders built different to fit the 18” wheels and tires, or would I be fine if I decided to upgrade from the smaller wheels?

4. Are their any changes to the Eyra from the 2017 model to now?

Im looking at a 2017 is my reason for asking.

Thanks!

2. Member
    Answer to #3 as long as you dont change the tire diameter, rim size doesn't matter. you just have a lot less side wall

3. Member
    The only two changes I can think of between now and 2017 is the fiberglass center console option and the the day box having a separate lid on the front deck. Other wise I believe they have left perfection alone. I know that you can make some special orders on the Eyra colors for an upcharge and by approval from BCB. Fenders normally match the console and mine do not....had to have that approved before ordering. I am not sure about the side scoops but if you are willing to hand over the bucks I am sure most anything is possible. You can also have custom made decals through several companies.
    Elwood....Bass Cat Strong

2020 Bass Cat Eyra
    2020 Mercury 300R 4S (1E081080)
    Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!

4. Member
    I did see on the owners site that their phone system was down temporarily.
    1. The green colors are part of the radiant package, and as Elwood stated "Special approved orders". The Scoops are not a stocked part and are normally manufactured during the production run. It would have to be made out of the normal production sequence, so it may cost you. Calling parts and talking to Allen would clear most of your questions. The phones should be back on Monday.
    3. I don't believe its required, but all new production trailer fenders sporting the 18 in Bass Sport wheels are a different style than those wearing 15 inch wheels. Just an observation.
    4. Unless there was something changed for 2020, Elwood covered the changes in his post!

The Eyra is my fav 20 foot BCB. Good luck on your purchase!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

1. The side scoops would need to be wrapped and the cost of custom colors would be large. We suggest you just carefully wrap these.

2. They should have Radiance decals available in Vicious Lime and they also are more expensive as they are a very limited production run.

3. This is a moving target based on factors of offset and tire. The fender supports would have to be changed if you went it the 20” Euro fenders.

4. Only the front lids possibly as they went from one side lid to 2 lids on the right for the day box area. Satisfaction with that is a 75/25 and some like the full lid.

6. Member
    I believe in 2018 they also added the wake light down by the drain plug, the BassCat emblem lights on the trailer step & under the dash and they went to 4-wheel disc brakes on the trailer. Other than that...should be the same as a 2017
    2020 BassCat Eyra w/Merc v8 Pro XS (2b685615)
    2008 Triton TR196 w/Merc200 (1B505505)
    2024 Havoc Alum Duck boat w/ Mod Mercury 3-cyl 2-stroke
    0T899507 w/1B728726 powerhead (sleeved/ported/welded chambers, mod carbs/tuner &light flywheel)
    Previously owned:
    2018 Eyra w/Merc250 (2b525704)
    2015 PII w/Merc200 (2b115304)
    Brooks tunnel w/Merc 200 carb & CLE l/u motor (A913415)

Yes, there are actual equipment changes between model years and several, like Southco latches and locks to Marine Town.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    1. The side scoops would need to be wrapped and the cost of custom colors would be large. We suggest you just carefully wrap these.

2. They should have Radiance decals available in Vicious Lime and they also are more expensive as they are a very limited production run.

3. This is a moving target based on factors of offset and tire. The fender supports would have to be changed if you went it the 20” Euro fenders.

4. Only the front lids possibly as they went from one side lid to 2 lids on the right for the day box area. Satisfaction with that is a 75/25 and some like the full lid.
    Thank you that tells me exactly what I need to know.