HDS 12 Gen 3 Sonar Scrolling stopping

I upgraded to the HDS12 Gen 3, used units.

My previous setup at bow was Ultrex with HDS 5 gen 1 and I never had an issue. I purchased 2 HDS12 Gen 3's from a local bass angler that upgraded to the LIVE units. The HDS12 that I had installed at console works great, sonar works 100% of the time. The HDS12 that I had installed on bow will work with Ultrex US2 transducer and then it will stop scrolling but will intermediately work for a split second, depth will disappear but water temp still works. Sometimes I can restart HDS12 and it will fix the sonar scrolling but not everytime.

software is updated.

What could be the issue?

Thanks
    Last edited by Cabela10; 07-12-2019 at 05:59 PM.

2. Member
    Swap the graphs. See if the problem follows the graph. If you are using the us2 in the tm, make sure to select generic 83/200 in the installation. Good luck.
    Wes

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H-D Dad View Post
    Swap the graphs. See if the problem follows the graph. If you are using the us2 in the tm, make sure to select generic 83/200 in the installation. Good luck.
    I will try this.

4. Member
    The last Lowrance update 18.2 if I'm remembering correctly? Had the seizing issues. I downloaded and installed version 7.0 and haven't had issues since.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8theB8 View Post
    The last Lowrance update 18.2 if I'm remembering correctly? Had the seizing issues. I downloaded and installed version 7.0 and haven't had issues since.

I had the same problem. Rolled software back to Ver 7.0-59.1.86. No issues since.