Thread: Hydro Tec

Hydro Tec

So, I went to Table Rock for 10 days and decided to drop by Nixa and see Matt at Hydro Tec and glad I did. Told him I would be there at 1pm but showed up at 10am and damned if they didn’t roll my Skeeter right in the shop and went to work. Went for a flash of the emu which was done but while it was there he spun the prop and noticed the shaft was slightly bent. Had parts and replaced. Checked motor out and all was good.
    Now the fun part. Skeeter zx225 with the Yammy 225 sho, 69mph at 5800 rpms. Flashed to 300 at 6500 rpm which kept my 25 t1 pitch prop on the motor. Gains, 79 mph at 6200rpms!
    i can’t say enough good things about this business. Knew I was from out of town and on vacation. Rolled me right in. Found a damaged prop shaft which they had in stock and did all this in 1.5 hours while my son and I ate lunch.
    A BIG THANK YOU!!!
    Larry

2. Member
    I have a flashed zx250 and run a 25 T1 at 6150 rpm at 75mph. I carry a lot of plastics in the front (heavy). Even tournament loaded with live wells full and 2 people I can still get 71-73.

3. Member
    HT is the best!