2017 SHO 250 Prop Spacer

Can someone provide me the part number or a link to the correct spacer to put behind the washer and prop nut on the factory t2 prop? Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryKerber View Post
    Can someone provide me the part number or a link to the correct spacer to put behind the washer and prop nut on the factory t2 prop? Thank you.
    First, points of clarification. There is no factory propeller for virtually almost all Yamaha motors. The motors do not have a propeller installed or in the box when the boat builder or the dealer receives the motor. Not all boat builders or dealers use Yamaha branded propellers. Finally, T2 is not a model of a Yamaha propeller. It just denotes the size of the barrel. Yamaha offers a number of propeller models and sizes that are all T2 sized.

If a Yamaha brand propeller is used then the parts catalog shows the thrust washer and attach hardware that are to be used with the propeller.

For instance:

3. Member
    Thanks for the info. I ended up finding one of those #25 spacers and it was a perfect fit.

4. tool bag
    check your thrust washer. its worn and your getting ready to have a big problem with you lower unit.
    Live life, its the only one you get!
    You don't scare me.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bfishin View Post
    check your thrust washer. its worn and your getting ready to have a big problem with you lower unit.
    If I'm not mistaken this is a pic of the backside of the prop and not the backside of the lower unit?

6. Member
    I had to look twice, you're right, back side of prop