Harley Street glide/ Road Glide

What are the average used prices for Street Glides or Road Glides in your area? Have a friend looking locally here and man the prices are through the roof.
    Called me as he was looking at an 07 Street Glide and the guy wanted $8000. Problem was it had 54,000 miles on it.
    Just can't seem to find anything reasonable right now. I told him once the weather starts to change the prices will drop but not sure if he will wait.

Have heard from a few dealers that they are buying used stuff from down south since they are bringing more money up here. Don't know if it's true or not...

Boston Harley Davidson has good prices and they do sell a lot of them.

3. Member
    prices around Memphis Tn. are all over the place. I would try to not go older than 2009 model years. for the last year I have been looking for a good used SG/RG but have set my sights a little lower to a Road King. Rushmore bikes from 2014-2016 with less than 10k miles go for $11-$14k. got my eye on a couple of 2016s that all 3 are asking $13k and $13.5k local. just haven't found my perfect bike yet, either wrong color or laced spoked wheels that I don't want to deal with. guess I will probably keep my poor man's SG.

I agree with Aggie, try to stay 2009 or newer. I have an 08 RG and have had 0 issues but the 09 and up has the wider swingarm.

5. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Prices are all over the place. I’ve seen some really good deals and some not so good. I’d stay with 09 or newer as well. I’d think a guy could pick up an 09 with low miles for 10-12k. It is a 10 year old bike. And don’t pay much more for added chrome. That stuff to me is a sellers loss. Half the stuff guys put on them I’d take of anyway.

An 09 for 10,000 would be an ok deal but have seen 06s around here and they want that much.
    Im really starting to like the 19 Road King Special or Fat Boy. Next trip to the dealer will include a test ride.

7. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cape cod basser View Post
    An 09 for 10,000 would be an ok deal but have seen 06s around here and they want that much.
    Im really starting to like the 19 Road King Special or Fat Boy. Next trip to the dealer will include a test ride.
    You need to include a test ride on a road glide too. Between the two you mentioned I choose a road king hands down. You will like the touring bike if you ever wanna take a trip

was looking at a 2016 Street glide not long ago and came close to buying it. cant remember the mileage on it but it was right at $17k

9. Member
    Call Laconia HD they had a ton of used bikes when I was there a few weeks ago .
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

10. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    was looking at a 2016 Street glide not long ago and came close to buying it. cant remember the mileage on it but it was right at $17k
    Don’t pull the trigger on a 16 bike for 17k. I’ll sell my 17 road glide for that right now.

yea I didn't. going to wait a while before I get something else.

Quote Originally Posted by H2O_Fowl View Post
    Don’t pull the trigger on a 16 bike for 17k. I’ll sell my 17 road glide for that right now.
    How many miles on it? Any pics?

13. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cape cod basser View Post
    How many miles on it? Any pics?
    Right now 14018. But that’s going up a couple thousand next week. 5k service done on regular intervals. It has a stage I with the power vision download. Quick detach back rest and luggage rack. Two windshields. Crash bar with hiway pegs. Velocity red sun glow is the color. Has stock seat and touring seat also. It’s a great bike but I’m downsizing since the ole lady rides her own now. I don’t need a touring bike really.

Its a road glide standard. Does not have ABS or navigation. Don’t need either.
    Go to my FB page - Jack Reynolds and it’s in my profile pic.

Just installed some 12” KST Kustom bars on my 19 Streetglide. Better ride now. More comfortable.