Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    walmart bag in one of the livewell and tie it up and threw in the trash at home..

2. Member
    Cup holder for plastics and cooler for the rest.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioChamp183 View Post
    while we're on the subject of "garbage" in the boat, I have a heads up safety tip for all of you.

If you drink any liquids out of a plastic bottle, that has a cap on it, do not disregard that cap at any time. I had an incident where a cap from a gatorade bottle got lodged under my hotfoot. It did not allow the pedal to come back to throttle position once you let off the gas. I was flying down the lake, on way to ramp, and when getting close to ramp, i let off the gas some, and it would not throttle down at all. So there i was going 60mph+ a few hundred feet from the ramp area, and no way of slowing down at all! I immediately pulled the kill switch.
    The bottle cap found it's way under the console (like EVERYTHING does in a bassboat when running!) and lodged right under the "heel" part of the pedal while i was running at high speed. Thus, not allowing the pedal to spring back to throttle position.
    So be careful with your bottle caps or any other thing that can do something like this!
    I bet you couldn’t get a greased bb in your but when that went down.. is good to keep a clean boat!!

4. Member
    I resuse a dishwasher soap pod container. Has a nice flip top and holds a lot of plastic.

deleted
    "Show me the water, I will fish."

Livewell .

7. Member
    Plastic Folger's coffee can with 2" hole cut in the middle of the lid. Line and trash go in easy and won't come out until you take the lid off.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassguy2 View Post
    deleted
    ScreenShot2014-09-09at11.45.37AM.png

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioChamp183 View Post
    while we're on the subject of "garbage" in the boat, I have a heads up safety tip for all of you.

If you drink any liquids out of a plastic bottle, that has a cap on it, do not disregard that cap at any time. I had an incident where a cap from a gatorade bottle got lodged under my hotfoot. It did not allow the pedal to come back to throttle position once you let off the gas. I was flying down the lake, on way to ramp, and when getting close to ramp, i let off the gas some, and it would not throttle down at all. So there i was going 60mph+ a few hundred feet from the ramp area, and no way of slowing down at all! I immediately pulled the kill switch.
    The bottle cap found it's way under the console (like EVERYTHING does in a bassboat when running!) and lodged right under the "heel" part of the pedal while i was running at high speed. Thus, not allowing the pedal to spring back to throttle position.
    So be careful with your bottle caps or any other thing that can do something like this!
    Dang I thought I was the only one that this had ever happened to. Mine was due to the non-boater.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C0MRAD View Post
    I use an empty livewell as my trash can.
    I resemble that remark!

Quote Originally Posted by nat103 View Post
    It happens....lol.
    "Show me the water, I will fish."

12. Member
    My boat has a very handy (for garbage) small bait well that seldom gets used for bait. I toss everything from dog toys to fishing line to plastic bags or whatever I pull from the lake I am in and empty it out when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by mwill29 View Post
    Plastic coffee can with a slit in the lid.

Yep

14. Banned
    Or your pockets... Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12