Thread: Nitro Dealers?

Nitro Dealers?

Just curious whether Nitro dealers all have same pricing. I understand the shipping will be different but what about the actual listed price? Why i ask is Ranger now does the same thing tracker has always done, show pricing before prep and delivery on all their models. But my Ranger dealer sells under the listed price. So are Nitros prices negotiable from dealer to dealer?

2. Member
    The Nitro price should be the same no matter where you buy the boat.

3. Member
    Not true...

4. Member
    When I order my Z7 I priced it on the web and then I went to a dealer and had them price the same boat. The dealer gave me a cheaper price not a lot but money in my pocket is better then theirs.

5. Member
    My understanding is the base price of the boat/motor is the same no matter where you go. The dealer can work with you on the installed upgrades such as trolling motor and electronics. But this is only from what I have heard, not actual experience. I have always bought used.

Current year models the base price is the same. If any dealer is selling for less they will have a contract issue from my understanding.

The options is where a dealer can make a difference.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Current year models the base price is the same. If any dealer is selling for less they will have a contract issue from my understanding.

The options is where a dealer can make a difference.
    What he said.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.